After presenting our posters and pitching the associated ideas, DIY Trove was chosen as one of the concepts to be developed further. Although we haven't formally decided what roles we will be taking, from the way things have been going I think that I will probably be at least partly responsible for organising and managing the team that has formed around this concept. I think we have the largest group in the course (6 people), so I am a little bit concerned about how we are going to manage workload and finding times to meet.
I set up a Facebook group for our team, as well as a Drive folder. In the past teams I've worked in most people suggested that Facebook is the most convenient way of communicating things quickly, so we decided to go with that.
In addition I sent around a Doodle (scheduling software) to try and find out when everyone is usually free to meet. We've all set aside Wednesdays 9am-12pm and Fridays 10am-11am as times we can meet if there is a need to.
We only have about a week and a half until we have to submit and present out design proposals, so I think that this will be the main focus of the agenda for our first meeting.
No comments:
Post a Comment